- New Arrivals
- THE LEGENDARY ONE
- WE ARE RIFLE
The data collected (name, surname, email, telephone, address: obligatory for the delivery of the goods) will be used exclusively for the completion of the shipment of the goods purchased and for the acquisition of sales data for statistical purposes.
Method of treatment
The data can be processed both in paper and electronic: the company uses a CRM system (Customer Relationship Management) inside which all the historical data of their customers and their profiling on the habits converge of purchase on the basis of which, following the expression of any consent by the interested party, personalized purchase proposals may be sent based on age and the aforementioned purchase habits.
The legal basis for data processing is the collection of consent by the interested party: consent is not mandatory but the lack of consent will not allow the completion of purchases.
Duration of the data treatment
The data will be kept for a period of 24 months to allow customer care activities, the management of guarantees and complaints from customers.
Communication and diffusion
The data collected will not be disclosed but may be communicated to technical partners, appointed according to the GDPR regulations as External Data Processor for data processing and kept confidential and to protect data collected according to rules signed between the parties by means of a DPA (Data Protection Agreement) prepared in accordance with the aforementioned GDPR regulations. The communication of the shipping data of the goods will be communicated to the External Data Processor’s logistics partners for the completion of the delivery of the goods purchased.
The Data Controller is the company Rifle & Co. Srl, via G. Matteotti 2B / 2C, 50031 Barberino in Mugello, (FI); technical partner and External Data Processor is the company Triboo S.R.L., Viale Sarca 336, Building 16, (20126 Milan), ITALY.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to articles 15 - 21 of EU Regulation 2016/679 a number of rights are recognized to each interested party.
- Right of Access: the interested party, pursuant to art. 15, has the right to obtain confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning him is underway and, if necessary, to obtain a copy thereof. You also have the right to obtain access to your personal data and to further information such as the purpose of the processing, the categories of recipients, the retention period and the rights that can be exercised.
- Right of rectification: the interested party, pursuant to art. 16, has the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him or their integration.
- Right to cancellation: the interested party has the right to obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning him/her, without unjustified delay, if one of the reasons provided for by art. 17.
- Right to limit processing: the interested party has the right, in the cases provided for by Article 18 of Regulation 2016/679, to obtain the limitation of treatment.
- Right to data portability: the data subject has the right to receive personal data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and has the right to transmit such data to another holder without impediment, according to what is foreseen by the art. 20 of the 2016/679 Regulations;
- Right to object to the processing: the interested party has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him/her according to the provisions of art. 21 of the 2016/679 Regulations.
- The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority, the Italian Data Protection Authority
The requests referred to in the previous points (as well as any request for clarification) must be addressed to the Data Controller or to the Data Protection Officer (DPO), available at the following addresses:
Data Controller: Rifle & Co. Srl, Viale G. Matteotti 2/B, 50031 Barberino di Mugello (FI), ITALY, VAT number 06759530485, email email@example.com - Certified Email Service*: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +39 05584761.
DPO: email: email@example.com, phone +39 05584761.
Updates and changes
The Data Controller reserves the right to modify, supplement or periodically update this Privacy Statement in accordance with the applicable legislation or the measures adopted by the Italian Data Protection Authority.
* Certified Email Service (Posta Elettronica Certificata) may not be available outside Italy